Saturday, May 02, 2009

Finally


My work station in RB
Yeap,
Finally it's really the time to have the last part of my training, in JB factory.
This city is definitely not my favorite place to stay.
'Concerned' family & frenz have been constantly reminding me the danger of the ppl in this city.
"Not to stay out after 10pm",
"Dont go petrol station alone",
"Dont talk to stranger",
etc etc...
Gosh, this makes me even more nervous.

My top 3 concern would be *deng deng deng deng....*
1. JB lack of nice chinese food. Sometimes I just gotta to satisfy my need of filling my tummy with non halal food. You get what I mean? (10c, pls say yes)
2. I got no friends. Yeah, everyone telling me I'll make friends with factory ppl, but then... most of them are married uncles/ aunties who probably no time to entertain meeeeee...
3. Everywhere sounds so dangerous, no matter you are in restaurant, petrol station, on the road, cinema, shopping centre, you are highly exposed to robbers. Some say in JB, you have to at least got robbed once. *sweat* (I can imagine Zaf scolding me for jinxing myself)

I think the only consolation is...................... this city is only half an hour away from Spore (pls forget the currency part)
wait wait, maybe there's another, less traffic jamm,
oh yeah, also cheaper lunch (compare to eating at Tesco/ Curve/ Ikano/ Ikea)

See, 3 top most concern killed with 3 consolations.
Told you I'm a hopeful person... *This round hoping Jb is not that bad*

God bless me
for me who have been doing my job well as a devil queen - to be evil to a lot of ppl

Okay, have to sleep early... Tmr gotta wake up earlier to pack =D

cheers,

No comments: