Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sut Cha-less City

JB

Yeap, i know it's dangerous to drive & snap photos, but as long as no accident, then i guess it should be fine =p

My tiny table + not-workable phone + super slow pc
*compare this to my kl table in the previous post*

Basically I'm station in QA area (lab + office), with spraying area on my right, a lot of testing equipment in front of my desk. Think I'm gonna die few years faster for smelling those fragrances everyday.
All colleagues (that I spoke to) are very nice to me. Informative & helpful... KL-ian said either they love or hate me... So, I guess they are loving me for now... Just hope I dont screw things up =D

Few interesting incident in JB

In coffee shop
Indo lady: Minum apa
Me: Sut cha (Ice tea)
Indo lady: *puzzled* Apa?
Me: Sut Cha!
Indo lady: *more confused* tak ada
Me: okay, Teh Ice
Colleague: You want CHINESE TEA, issit?
Me: eeerrrrr, yeah... So, they called it chinese tea here? hhhhmmmmmmm

In office (this doesnt apply to everyone)
Me: Why do we arrange it this way and not the other way. Isnt the other way more efficient?
Colleague: It's boss decision, we DONT question boss, okay?
Me: *sweat*

In car
Day 1
Colleague: Becareful when you are in JB. Ketua polis here also kena rompak

Day 2
Colleague: 2 years back got a lady kena snatch here, she went into coma and just died recently

Day 3
Aunty: I didnt sleep well last night. A lot of noises out there, I thought there's thief in the house...

Day 4
Uncle: See, the car is trying to follow us... If such thing happens to you, make sure you do this & that...

Day 5
Colleague's wife: Dont think you are very safe in a car, okay...

*sweat*
and I was in JB for 5 days only...
Is that city that dangerous?
Everyday I get reminder to be extra extra extra careful
Anyway, this is another pic I took when I was driving at Danga Bay =)
Pretty, isnt it?

cheers,

No comments: